Robert Vena, New Jersey Acupuncturist Located in Englewood NJ 07631
Acupuncture Treatments in New Jersey
Robert Vena, L.Ac., MSTOM
New Jersery Acupuncturist
214 Engle Street Suite 23
Englewood, NJ 07631
How Acupuncture Treats Pain and Illness
"Rob Vena is one of the best practitioners I have ever met. There is so much good to say about him. Rob is intelligent, personable, and really knows how to tailor his sessions perfectly to each individual's needs. That might mean talking more before the acupuncture work or getting the patient right on the table if he feels that would be most beneficial.
He needles largely by intuition and his gifts are tremendous indeed. In the three years I've seen him, Rob has made an immeasurable difference in my life. He instinctively knows when it's time to encourage my growth and when to keep things consistent.
Rob, a military veteran, always treats everyone with respect and dignity. He has created a very pleasant environment in New Jersey office. His assistant is lovely as well - very helpful and kind. Rob's wonderful, hard-working ways have won over my father, now a regular client, who can be tough to please.
Thank you, Rob, for all the good you have done for us!"
-Chris S., NJ
Acupuncture is a widely practiced holistic form of medicine used to treat many conditions such as neck pain, migraines, lower back pain, and even infertility. This ancient healing technique originated in China and has increased in popularity worldwide. It is even covered by many insurance policies.
If you are dealing with an ailment, chances are, acupuncture can address it. Robert Vena, a leading Acupuncturist in New Jersey, can help you overcome chronic pain and illness restoring your overall health and well-being. Chances are very good, his services are covered by your insurance.
How Does Acupuncture Work?
Acupuncture is rooted in a thorough understanding of human physiology and anatomy. This ancient art is performed by introducing very fine needles into specific trigger points throughout the body to stimulate natural healing. Triggering these points generates biochemical and physiological responses from the brain, which induces deep relaxation, relieves pain, helps with digestive problems and more.
Acupuncture in NJ
Acupuncture, when regularly and consistently received, can in most cases yield positive results over time. And you don't have to suffer from joint pain or muscle soreness to benefit from acupuncture. Some treatments include:
- Sciatica, Neck Pain and Lower Back Pain - Acupuncture is proven to be excellent for easing spinal conditions such as neck and lower back pain, and it's also great for nerve pain like Sciatica. In fact, sciatica often makes other types of neck or back pain even more unbearable. An acupuncturist in NJ can incorporate acupuncture treatments to help suppress pain and restore your mobility.
- Joint Pain and Arthritis - If you are dealing with joint pain or severe pain and inflammation associated with arthritis, acupuncture can provide you with lasting comfort, where other treatments only hide or mask the pain. It's also a great remedy for aches and pain associated with long term repetitive motions such as Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, which evidence suggests can be diminished after just one treatment.
- Neuropathy - Neuropathy is usually marked by intense pains in the feet and hands or numbness, generally, as a result of peripheral nerve damage. There are many causes of neuropathy including diabetes, physical injury, inflammatory diseases, auto immune diseases and more. This condition is often treated with physical therapy, however, muscle weakness and pain can sometimes make it hard to perform the movements. Acupuncture can relieve pain and numbness and even help with autonomic nerve damage and muscle control, to aid patients with recovery.
- Epicondylitis - Tennis elbow sufferers can also benefit from acupuncture. Professional athletes and weekend athletes have also experienced pain relief through treatments.
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction - TMJ affects the joint responsible for jaw movement. This condition can be caused by several factors including arthritis and sudden impact and can cause many issues, such as tenderness and pain in the face, shoulders and neck. Numerous scientific studies conclude that acupuncture can relieve many of the symptoms associated with TMJ.
- Migraines and Headaches - Migraines are a debilitating condition that many sufferers battle with on a daily basis. Acupuncture can often quickly relieve the throbbing pain associated with migraines and headaches.
- Acne, Eczema and Psoriasis - Since acupuncture treats the body as a whole, it can also help to relieve many skin conditions from the inside out.
- Depression, Anxiety and ADHD - Patients who suffer from moderate to severe depression, or other mood disorders, can also benefit from acupuncture. Evidence shows that regular acupuncture therapy can reduce the discomfort associated with anxiety and stress and support the overall effectiveness of anti-depressant drugs.
- PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder sufferers have also benefited from acupuncture therapy. A New Jersey Acupuncturist can partner with your mental health practitioner for maximum results.
- Insomnia - Insomnia is a major issue with Americans and can be caused by a number of underlying issues. Acupuncture can help alleviate the anxiety and stress associated with insomnia, and help you sleep more soundly.
- Weight Loss - Acupuncture can address a wide range of conditions, including weight loss. Acupuncture works to suppress the appetite and help you to eat less. In today's world of super-sized everything, that can be a big help.
- Stress Relief - Stress is something that everyone experiences; but each person handles it differently. If left untreated, stress can have a negative impact on your physical and emotional well-being and lead to conditions such as headaches, insomnia, easy agitation, and more. Acupuncture provides a quick and effective way to combat the effects of stress, without much of a lifestyle change.
- Nausea and Vomiting - Acupuncture has long been proven to help people overcome chronic nausea and vomiting. In most cases, insurance companies will cover acupuncture treatments for nausea as a result of post-surgical procedures, chemotherapy treatments, and pregnancy.
- Postoperative Dental Pain - Acupuncture treatments can help those who are suffering with pain from recent dental operations. For ongoing dental operations, coordinate postoperative dental surgeries with acupuncture treatments for maximum pain relief.
- Infertility and Morning Sickness - Contemporary studies confer; even the reproductive system can benefit from acupuncture. It has been used for ages to boost fertility and help with difficult pregnancies. Before seeking expensive treatments, an Acupuncturist may be able to help. Acupuncture is also a safe way to ease the symptoms of morning sickness during early pregnancy.
Insurance Coverage for Acupuncture Treatments
New Jersey Acupuncture is covered by most major insurance companies, and we are experts in No Fault and personal injury pain relief claims. Our billing expert will confirm your insurance coverage for you, and then bill your insurance company directly, so there's no need for burdensome paperwork. If for some reason, your treatment is not covered by insurance, do not hesitate to contact us about payment options.
Contact Robert Vena for Acupuncture in NJ
"Acupuncture is a safe, proven, and effective remedy for pain and discomfort, and can be used to treat everything from emotional issues to infertility. If you are looking for Acupuncture in NJ you have come to the right place! Please contact me and let's discover why acupuncture treatment in New Jersey is the best health solution for your needs!"
-Robert Vena, NJ Acupuncturist
You are invited to contact me so I may show you how Acupuncture treatments will help you overcome the health challenges, and be the solution you are seeking for pain relief or chronic illness. For your convenience, our office handles all your insurance claims.
Copyright 2015 Robert Vena Acupuncture-In-NJ.com All Rights Reserved. Art Licensed by Shutterstock
This page was last updated: 6/23/2016
Robert Vena, L.Ac., MSTOM
214 Engle Street Suite 23
Phone: (201) 357-0904